The Environmental Monitoring Unit (EMU) is used as an early-warning system to detect hostile or hazardous gas levels. Alarms will be activated when the level of certain gas exceeds the preset thresholds. Users can monitor the detection levels over the web anytime, anywhere. The EMU is web-enabled and IP Addressable in addition to having wireless communications capabilities.
- 24x7 monitoring of common environmental and industrial gases
- Highly sensitive and fast response time
- Direct access over the Web via Ethernet/ WiFi
- Six (6) Plug and Play Sensor Slots
- Web based monitoring and reporting.
- Room or ventilation duct mounting
- Optional Battery backup for uninterrupted operation
- Be the first to review this product